Celebrating its 150th year of business, NP Dodge Company presented the Historic General Dodge House with an original photo of General Grenville M. Dodge. This historical framed photo dates back to 1899 and will be on permanent display at the Dodge House, located at 605 3rd St in Council Bluffs.
Shortly after the Dodge family made its first land purchase in 1855, brothers Nathan and Grenville opened The Dodge Land Office in Council Bluffs. Grenville went on to serve as a general during the Civil War and then as chief construction engineer for the building of Union Pacific Railroad. N.P. stayed in the land business and built the foundation for one of America's oldest real estate companies, NP Dodge Company.
Dan Van Houten, manager of the Council Bluffs sales office, who made the presentation said, "The NP Dodge Company, as well as the Dodge family, have had deep roots in this community for over 150 years. We are proud to donate this portrait as part of our past, present and future commitment to the Dodge House and surrounding communities."
Five generations have guided the NP Dodge Company to what it is today. No longer just one of the largest full-service real estate companies in Nebraska and Iowa, NP Dodge is a family of companies in real estate, land development, property management, global relocation, title and escrow and insurance.
The NP Dodge Council Bluffs sales office is located at 1730 Madison Avenue with a total of 51 agents. NP Dodge Company has seven operating entities made up of 500 employees and 500 sales associates.
For additional information, please contact the NP Dodge Marketing Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.